Taylor Sterling is looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to join a Global First Tier Contractor in Dubai.
The successful candidate must be ACCA / ACA / CPA qualified or equivalent.
– Preparation of Annual and Monthly Cash Flow Projections.
– Managing Day to Day Cash Flow.
– Providing suitable short term and long term solution for smooth cash management.
– Updating management about the risk profile of the organization.
– Suggesting possible solution to mitigate the impact of the risk.
– Reviewing monthly MIS prepared by the Senior Accountant.
– Ensuring timely preparation and submission of MIS.
– Assessing the controls in business processes.
– Identifying weakness in the business process.
– Introduce and implement the controls in the business process.
– Preparation of various policies and procedures and maintaining effective control environment for all areas of Business processes and ensuring its implementations.
– Arranging Bank financing in close coordination of HO.
– Maintaining healthy relationship with the bankers.
– Arranging Rescheduling and Refinancing from various banks.
– Preparation of economic and financial feasibility study for major investment / major venture.
– Presenting feasibility study for due approval.
– Preparation and active participation in setting up the business plan based on the overall corporate objective.
– Participating in all commercial aspects of the Company.
– Giving opinion on the pros and cons of the transaction / dealing of the organization.
– Assisting MDs and GMs for any financial & operational aspect of the organization.
– Liaising with External and Internal Audit for various assignments.
The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major Construction company.
Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management. Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.