Our client, a well known perfume and cosmetics company is currently recruiting for an International Make Up Artist. You will be directly reporting to the General Manager
– Be the Brand MAKE UP Ambassador (image, technics, sale, expertise) for the zone.
– Be in charge of developing the make up expertise of national/local make up artists of the zone.
– Provide high standards of service to customers.
– Ensure regular follow-up of his VIP customers (contacts, appointments, invitations)
– Know and follow MUP ranking in priority line doors per country
PR and communication
– Be the voice of the Zone General Manager regarding “make-up” in trade-press magazines (interviews etc..)
– Take part in PR activities and do make up for magazines (fashion shows, photo shoots…)
Training and coaching
– Identify Make up Experts’ talents (national/local).
– Develop the team competencies through Training and Coaching on make-up knowledge, looks, application techniques, styles, creativity and service.
– Provide direct training on Make- up Specialists in case a country as no national/Make up Experts.
– Feedback HQ in collecting all Make Up Experts/Specialists’ initiatives or achievements that could be fruitfully extended to all markets.
– Recommendation to local business leader to optimize business performance of the category ( launch of specific event, ritual, ….)
– Feedback HQ on competitions’ information on the basis of quarterly reports.
– Work in collaboration with the HQ team on make up consultation/make up sets/make up gestures, etc..
– Creative, beauty culture, a feel for luxury, refinement
– Active listener, easy contact, make others feel confident, psychology
– Result-oriented, always striving to achieve more
– Receptive to figures and objectives, sense of detail and service
– Customer-oriented, excellent selling and service skills
– Able to manage and lead a team event
– Able to train, coach and develop people on make-up techniques and application.
– Customer-service oriented
– Excellent conversation skills, excellent level in “local language” and English spoken mandatory,
– Excellent presentation skills to public
– Excellent product knowledge on cosmetic products, trends and styles
– Good general culture on the make-up sector& beauty trends.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
– Business performance based on objectives : personal turnover, evolution of turnover for make up axis for the zone
– Brand standards of advice and service based on the brand’s sales, service and application methods
– Feedback on animation of make-up events
– Magazines feedback, interviews, visibility of Brand on make up
– Results on team coaching: turnover growth, average basket, number of articles by ticket, cross selling, sales index, sales method application
– The candidate has a confirmed experience in the make-up artistry business.
– The candidate has imperatively a previous retail experience in the make-up / cosmetics industry, ideally for a luxury brand (5 years / to be adapted locally).
– The candidate should be at least a make up school graduate or equivalent
About the Company
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing, helping organizations and job seekers succeed by connecting the potential of people with the ambitions of business. Manpower helps find and retain top people in IT, accounting, banking, finance, legal, engineering, sales and marketing.