A VC backed, innovative company that offers ground-breaking software solutions for the global events management, meeting and hospitality industry who have offices across the globe, are now looking for a senior sales director to join their team in the UAE. Ideally based in Dubai, you will be responsible for generating new business and bringing on new clients across EMEA.
Position Overview: The Senior Sales Director is tasked with bringing in in new business within an allocated territory by executing effective and original sales strategies and successfully running the sales process from beginning to end. The Senior Sales Director will principally engage with enterprise sales prospects as well as event agencies, whilst working with existing leads, and closing new opportunities.
– Efficiently and precisely managing sales pipeline along with targeting new prospects in order to capitalize on all new business opportunities and grow the business.
– Update Salesforce with to enable a streamlined sales process.
– Develop imaginative, exclusive ideas for marketing of new business within region with a growth-oriented focus.
– Positively recognize the prospect’s requirements and be able to efficiently articulate and position a solution.
– Successfully manage the sales process from beginning to end, with C-level engagement and sales negotiations. Exceed quota by recognising, qualifying, and closing business in elected account territory.
– Excel in management through partnership with territory teams to ensure effectiveness and share concepts.
– Minimum of 7+ years of sales experience;
– Rolodex of contacts in the UAE events industry
– 4+ years selling within events – this can be working for agencies of events software vendors
– Proven track record of success exceeding sales and revenue goals.
– Strong contract negotiating skills.
– Experience working in the UK for a US or UK company is strongly preferred – Candidates with the relevant experience looking to relocate to Dubai may also be considered.
– Proficiency with Salesforce.com
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field is preferred.
About the Company
Genesis Associates is a provider of interim, contract and permanent recruitment solutions across the globe. As a trusted advisor to both privately owned and blue chip organisations our ethos is simple: We source and identify talent to ensure our clients realise their commercial objectives. We provide candidates with expertly matched opportunities designed to enable them to develop and progress.
Our partners enjoy an enhanced experience throughout the entire recruitment journey as Genesis focus on true account management of key customers and industry professionals. The ongoing success and growth of the business has been built upon two simple principles:
- The ability to source and supply specialists skills or opportunities for key appointments.
- The highest levels of customer services leading to repeat business and successful referrals.
It’s not just what we do; it’s how we do it that makes the difference.