Our Client, one of the leading IT solutions providers in Middle East, is looking for a Java/J2EE Developer who has strong knowledge in the following technologies:
– Java EE
– Data Structures
– Object Oriented Design
– Database Design
– Oracle 10g, 11g
– Design Patterns
– Web Sphere Application Server in projects a plus point
Salary is tax free (AED 18 – 20,000)
– Identifies and analyzes potential issues and develops technical solutions to a wide range of simple to medium complex problems under broad supervision/guidance of the seniors and/or the department manager
– Contributes to development plans for existing product lines
– Contributes to the design of prototypes and feasibility models for proof of concept testing
– Contributes to the designs and documents of prototypes through production released products
– Writes clean, well-engineered code that is readable, adequately commented, robust, and adheres to emaratech’s standards
– Prepares test data, test cases and files for Unit / integration testing
– Ensures compliance with design patterns finalized by the architect
– Designs and develops new algorithms through software simulation and write standardized codes in order to define the specifications of these algorithms for implementation
– Assists in reviewing, investigating, evaluating, and selecting new technologies for current and future business needsTop of Form
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.