Experienced young and dynamic individual required for Specification Consultant role. Responsible for specification of sanitary range of the company with Designers, Architects, Clients and Developers. Must have prior knowledge of sanitary.
The Specification Consultant will be responsible for establishing a close relationship with Interior Designers, Architects, Clients and Developers to get an accurate specification prepared for the brand and its entire sanitary range of products, from design stage through to execution of the project.
Will be responsible for the UAE market and the other GCC markets with the help of the design team who sit in the UAE office.
Will coordinate with sales team on daily basis to ensure securing the specifications at all stages of the project life cycle.
– Secure the product specification in the early specification phase in the projects like in design and concept stage
– Meeting Interior Designers, Architects, Client and Developers.
– Achieving Specs targets by preparing specifications for the entire sanitary range in the project documents.
– Supporting and training the specifiers and the customers in the Region on all issues during the specification process.
– Identifying new clients in Design and Architecture within the UAE who are involved in sanitary design
– Arranging business development meetings with customers in the UAE and coordinating with designers overseas via email and phone.
– Confident presentations skills and marketing to clients.
– Updating the CRM database.
– Sanitary specialist from specification background
– Having contacts with designers and architects in UAE
– Previous specification experience of 2-3 years in same area
– English fluent and Arabic knowledge preferably
– Excellent Communication
Excellent Package and Progression on offer + Car + Bonus + Flights + Medical
About the Company
Allen & York is a market leading specialist Recruitment Company serving the Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Energy and Health & Safety sectors. We enjoy a distinguished reputation for quality and professionalism.
Our proven ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from a development of close working relationships, strategic understanding, personalised problem solving and specialist experience within the Natural and Built Environment market sectors.
Based in the United Kingdom and established in 1993, Allen & York provide high quality personnel to national and international organisations at all levels within the sectors of Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geo-environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental Health & Safety, Environmental Management, Water Management and Waste Management.