Our client, a leading Media Production Company, is looking for a Supply Chain Quality Assurance Executive to join their team in Dubai.
– Liaison between company, internal and 3PL warehouses to resolve shipment discrepancies
– Monitor all warehouse inventory count and managing item level details
– Oversee quality inspections, inventory maintenance and stock discrepancies.
– Ensure suppliers and 3PL warehouses comply with quality procedures and regulatory requirements are met
– Assist in yearly inventory count
– Investigate and resolve any inventory discrepancies
– Provide support to other logistic team members
– Support Supply Chain Planner on stock management processes
– Keep track of stock levels across all warehouses.
– Perform other ad hoc duties as and when required.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role; supply chain, operations or inventory maintenance
– Experience in a supply chain planning environment within GCC is advantageous
– Fluent in English
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Strong knowledge in ERP Systems
– Excellent knowledge of Excel
– Strong problem solving skills
– Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines with a sense of urgency
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to work in a high pressure environment
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.